Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. This do-it-all pan lives up to its name, providing the ultimate cooking vessel for a variety of foods and transitioning seamlessly from stovetop to dining table.
- 4 1/2-qt. cap.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface for better browning.
- Lid knob is made of nickel-plated brass.
- Includes wooden cooking chopsticks, curved wooden spatula and a half-moon-shaped stainless-steel rack.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.