Staub Cast-Iron Perfect Pan
Staub's do-it-all pan lives up to its name, providing the ultimate cooking vessel for an impressive variety of favorite foods. Making a beautiful transition from the stovetop or oven to your dining table, this ultra-versatile pan is great for everything from slow-simmering soups, stews and chili to braising meats, poultry and vegetables. Or use it without the lid for stir-frying, deep-frying, sautéing or baking casseroles.
- Glossy multi-coat enameling ensures strength and heat resistance and creates a vibrantly colored “majolique” finish similar in appearance to fine ceramic for oven-to-table presentation.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- Heavy glass lid lets you monitor cooking—and seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Lid knob is made of nickel-plated brass.
- Includes wooden cooking chopsticks, curved wooden spatula and a half-moon-shaped stainless-steel rack.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4.5-qt. cap.
- 12" diam.; 3 1/4" high.
- 9 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.