Staub Cast-Iron Perfect Pan
Staub's do-it-all pan lives up to its name, providing the ultimate cooking vessel for an impressive variety of favorite foods. Making a beautiful transition from the stovetop or oven to your dining table, this ultra-versatile pan is great for everything from slow-simmering soups, stews and chili to braising meats, poultry and vegetables. Or use it without the lid for stir-frying, deep-frying, sautéing or baking casseroles.
- Glossy multi-coat enameling ensures strength and heat resistance and creates a vibrantly colored “majolique” finish similar in appearance to fine ceramic for oven-to-table presentation.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- Heavy glass lid lets you monitor cooking—and seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Lid knob is made of nickel-plated brass.
- Includes wooden cooking chopsticks, curved wooden spatula and a half-moon-shaped stainless-steel rack.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4.5-qt. cap.
- 12" diam.; 3 1/4" high.
- 9 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.