Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. The low, shallow shape of this paella pan promotes the evaporation of liquids. After cooking, it doubles as a striking serving piece.
- 15 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface for better browning.
- Smooth enameled base compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.