Staub Cast-Iron Paella Pan
Count on Staub’s beautiful enameled cast-iron pan to help you make perfect paellas, indoors or out. Equally great for party favorites like jambalaya, the heavyweight pan conducts and retains heat flawlessly for even cooking, and the low, shallow shape promotes efficient evaporation of liquids. After cooking, it doubles as a striking serving piece.
- Multicoat enameling ensures strength and heat resistance and creates a deep, vibrantly colored “majolique” finish similar in appearance to fine ceramic for oven-to-table presentation.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/2" diam. x 2 1/2” high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500° F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; Metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles can become very hot. Always use a pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.