Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Staub Cast-Iron Oval Gratin Baking Dish
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. Perfect for baking hearty gratins, crisps and casseroles, this French favorite is designed to deliver a crispy brown crust atop an evenly cooked dish.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Red, Sapphire Blue, Basil, Graphite and Emerald color selections feature a multicoat enameling to create a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Matte Black selection features multi-coat enameling with a low-gloss matte finish.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" Baker: 9 1/2" x 7" x 1 3/4" high; 1-qt. cap.; 3 lb. 3 oz.
- 11" Baker: 11" x 8" x 2" high; 1 1/4-qt. cap.; 4 lb.
- 12 1/2" Baker: 12 1/2" x 9" x 2 3/4" high; 2 1/4-qt. cap.; 7 lb. 4 oz.
- Smooth enameled base compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Designed for oven-to-table presentation.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.