Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. Perfect for baking hearty gratins, crisps and casseroles, this French favorite is designed to deliver a crispy brown crust atop an evenly cooked dish.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Red, Sapphire Blue, Basil, Graphite and Emerald color selections feature a multicoat enameling to create a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Matte Black selection features multi-coat enameling with a low-gloss matte finish.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.