Perfect for baking hearty gratins, casseroles and apple crisps, this cast-iron French favorite is adept at coaxing crispy brown crusts or toppings. Its rich enameled finish and elegant design allow it to travel straight from oven to table.
- Red, Sapphire Blue, Basil, Graphite and Emerald color selections feature glossy multi-coat enameling that ensures strength and heat resistance and creates a vibrantly colored “majolique” finish similar in appearance to fine ceramic for oven-to-table presentation.
- Matte Black selection features multi-coat enameling with low-gloss matte finish.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- Made in France.