Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. The oval shape, cast-iron construction and heavy lid of this oven make it ideal for roasting a chicken to tender perfection.
- 7-qt. cap.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Red, Sapphire Blue, Basil and Graphite colors feature a multicoat enameling, which creates a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Matte Black selection features multicoat enameling with low-gloss matte finish.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- Lid knob on Red, Sapphire Blue, Basil and Graphite pieces is made of nickel-plated brass; lid knob on Black Matte is brass.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.