You'll find this stylish cast-iron pot in French bistros and cafes, where chefs rely on it to prepare and serve their signature mussels in savory broth. The shell-shaped pot cooks mussels to perfection, then goes right to the table for presentation. It comes with a stainless-steel rack for holding the discarded shells.
- Shell-shaped pot has a built-in strainer that makes it easy to spoon up the flavorful broth – plus a rack for holding discarded shells.
- Heavy cast iron heats evenly – and helps keep mussels and broth warm at the table.
- Matte black multi-coat enameling with low-gloss finish; nickel-plated brass knob on lid.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of this piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- Made in France.