Staub Mussel Pot
Mussel PotInternet Only
You'll find this stylish cast-iron pot in French bistros and cafes, where chefs rely on it to prepare and serve their signature mussels in savory broth. The shell-shaped pot cooks mussels to perfection, then goes right to the table for presentation. It comes with a stainless-steel rack for holding the discarded shells.
- Shell-shaped pot has a built-in strainer that makes it easy to spoon up the flavorful broth – plus a rack for holding discarded shells.
- Heavy cast iron heats evenly – and helps keep mussels and broth warm at the table.
- Matte black multi-coat enameling with low-gloss finish; nickel-plated brass knob on lid.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of this piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- Made in France.
- 11" x 7" x 6/12" high.
- 2-qt. cap.
- 7 lb.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500° F.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.