Staub Cast-Iron Mussel Pot
- Online Only
You'll find this stylish cast-iron pot in French bistros and cafes, where chefs rely on it to prepare and serve their signature mussels in savory broth. The shell-shaped pot cooks mussels to perfection, then goes right to the table for presentation. It comes with a stainless-steel rack for holding the discarded shells.
- Shell-shaped pot has a built-in strainer that makes it easy to spoon up the flavorful broth – plus a rack for holding discarded shells.
- Heavy cast iron heats evenly – and helps keep mussels and broth warm at the table.
- Matte black multi-coat enameling with low-gloss finish; nickel-plated brass knob on lid.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of this piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 7" x 6/12" high.
- 2-qt. cap.
- 7 lb.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500° F.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
Next Day Delivery