Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. Bring single servings of beans, macaroni and cheese and fruit cobblers directly from the oven to the table in these mini cocottes.
- Set of three 8-oz.-cap. cocottes.
- Red, Sapphire Blue, Basil and Graphite color selections feature multicoat enameling that creates a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramic.
- Matte Black selection features multicoat enameling with low-gloss matte finish.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- Specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- Lid knob on Red, Sapphire Blue, Basil and Graphite pieces is made of nickel-plated brass; lid knob on Black Matte is brass.
- Made in France.