Staub Cast-Iron Lid Holder
This Staub lid holder is the perfect solution to messy lids. Place the cast-iron stand next to the stove to hold your Staub pot lid while you cook, catching drips and helping to keep your countertop clean.
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction is sturdy and stays in place on countertop.
- Sized to fit Staub 2 1/4-qt. to 7-qt. round cocottes and 3 1/4-qt. to 7-qt. oval cocottes.
- Removable nonslip silicone drip protector
- Easy to clean.
- Rubber tips on base help protect countertop surface.
- Use & Care
- Heat resistant cast iron piece: 480F; Silicone piece heat resistant to 390F
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Staub
Staub traces its origin to the Alsace region of France, where founder Francis Staub designed his first enameled pot while working in an old French artillery factory in 1974. With the goal of creating the perfect pot for cooking the region’s traditional hearty soups, stews and braises, he combined cast iron, the most popular material of the time, with the latest enameling technology available. Today, Staub still makes its cookware at a traditional atelier in France, casting each pot in an individual sand mold, which is heated to 800°F and destroyed after use. The exterior enamel coating is made with glass powder and mineral pigments, applied in two or three coats to generate brilliant glossy colors.