Staub Grill Press
Whether you're preparing Italian-style panini or a grilled chicken breast, stovetop grilling is twice as efficient with this ridged cast-iron grill press. Heat the press in a grill pan on the stovetop or in the oven, then place the press atop the food in your pan and to cook both sides cook of your food at once.
- Cast iron absorbs heat gently, transfers it evenly and retains it well.
- Weighs down food for even browning and searing – great for cooking steaks, burgers and chicken breasts.
- Ridges on bottom of press sear grill marks into foods.
- 10 1/2" sq.
- 5 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in France.
- Heat press in a pan or on a burner, then place it on top of food in the pan.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500° F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow press to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.