Staub Cast-Iron Grill Press
Whether you're preparing Italian-style panini or a grilled chicken breast, stovetop grilling is twice as efficient with this ridged cast-iron grill press. Heat the press in a grill pan on the stovetop or in the oven, then place the press atop the food in your pan and to cook both sides cook of your food at once.
- Cast iron absorbs heat gently, transfers it evenly and retains it well.
- Weighs down food for even browning and searing – great for cooking steaks, burgers and chicken breasts.
- Ridges on bottom of press sear grill marks into foods.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/2" sq.
- 5 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Heat press in a pan or on a burner, then place it on top of food in the pan.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500° F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow press to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.