Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. The ridges on the bottom of this pan not only leave seared grill marks but elevate food, separating the drippings for healthier cooking.
- Color selections feature glossy multi-coat enameling that ensures strength and heat resistance and creates a vibrantly colored “majolique” finish similar in appearance to fine ceramic for oven-to-table presentation.
- Matte Black selection features multi-coat enameling with low-gloss matte finish.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Spout on the pan's side facilitates pouring liquids.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Grill Pan: 10" sq., 1 3/4" high; 7 lb. 5 oz.
- 12" Grill Pan: 12" sq., 1 3/4" high; 11 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
Next Day Delivery