Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. The ridges on the bottom of this pan not only leave seared grill marks but elevate food, separating the drippings for healthier cooking.
- Color selections feature glossy multi-coat enameling that ensures strength and heat resistance and creates a vibrantly colored “majolique” finish similar in appearance to fine ceramic for oven-to-table presentation.
- Matte Black selection features multi-coat enameling with low-gloss matte finish.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Spout on the pan's side facilitates pouring liquids.
- Made in France.