Staub's enameled cast-iron dish is perfect for baking and serving individual portions of escargot. Its deep, rounded indentations accommodate six succulent gastropods along with plenty of melted butter. Try this traditional French piece for escargots à la bourguignonne—snails baked in their shells with garlic, butter and parsley.
- Classic French dish makes an elegant transition from the oven to your dining table.
- Cast iron retains heat beautifully, helping to keep food warm throughout your meal.
- The durable, black matte enameled coating resists rust, chipping and cracking—and, unlike some other cast-iron pieces, requires no additional seasoning.
- Made in France.
- 5 1/2" diam.; 1 1/2” high; 1 lb. 13 oz.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.