Staub Cast-Iron Escargot Dish with 6 Holes
- Online Only
Staub's enameled cast-iron dish is perfect for baking and serving individual portions of escargot. Its deep, rounded indentations accommodate six succulent gastropods along with plenty of melted butter. Try this traditional French piece for escargots à la bourguignonne—snails baked in their shells with garlic, butter and parsley.
- Classic French dish makes an elegant transition from the oven to your dining table.
- Cast iron retains heat beautifully, helping to keep food warm throughout your meal.
- The durable, black matte enameled coating resists rust, chipping and cracking—and, unlike some other cast-iron pieces, requires no additional seasoning.
- Made in France.
- 5 1/2" diam.; 1 1/2” high; 1 lb. 13 oz.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Designed to be used at the table with a trivet.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
Next Day Delivery