Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. This spacious grill pan has ridges for searing and browning and two loop handles for efficient transfer on and off the stovetop.
- 15 3/4" x 13" x 1 3/4" high.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Specially formulated matte-black enamel cooking surface contains traces of quartz, which improves the pan's ability to withstand high temperatures and browning.
- Unlike many cast-iron pans, the interior surface requires no additional seasoning and is also resistant to rust, chips and cracks.
- Made in France.