Staub Cast-Iron Double-Handled Grill Pan
You’ll have plenty of room to grill steaks, chops, burgers and more with this spacious grill pan from Staub. Made in France of enameled cast iron, the extra-long, extra-wide pan has ridges for efficient searing and browning, 1 3/4"-high sides to contain splatters and two loop handles to help you transfer it on and off the stovetop. Heavyweight enameled cast-iron construction ensures excellent browning and uniform heat distribution for high-temperature grilling.
- Multicoat enameling process adds strength and heat resistance and creates Staub’s signature “majolique” exterior finish, similar in appearance to fine ceramics.
- Extra-large size allows you to grill food for a crowd.
- Angled sides and corners contain splatters and make it simple to pour off pan drippings.
- Ridges elevate foods from pan drippings and sear them with authentic grill marks.
- Specially formulated matte-black enamel cooking surface contains traces of quartz, which improves the pan’s ability to withstand high temperatures and browning.
- Unlike many cast-iron pans, the interior surface requires no additional seasoning and is also resistant to rust, chips and cracks.
- Smooth enameled bottom is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 3/4" x 13" x 1 3/4" high.
- 11 lb.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.