Staub Cast-Iron Double-Handled Grill Pan
You’ll have plenty of room to grill steaks, chops, burgers and more with this spacious grill pan from Staub. Made in France of enameled cast iron, the extra-long, extra-wide pan has ridges for efficient searing and browning, 1 3/4"-high sides to contain splatters and two loop handles to help you transfer it on and off the stovetop. Heavyweight enameled cast-iron construction ensures excellent browning and uniform heat distribution for high-temperature grilling.
- Multicoat enameling process adds strength and heat resistance and creates Staub’s signature “majolique” exterior finish, similar in appearance to fine ceramics.
- Extra-large size allows you to grill food for a crowd.
- Angled sides and corners contain splatters and make it simple to pour off pan drippings.
- Ridges elevate foods from pan drippings and sear them with authentic grill marks.
- Specially formulated matte-black enamel cooking surface contains traces of quartz, which improves the pan’s ability to withstand high temperatures and browning.
- Unlike many cast-iron pans, the interior surface requires no additional seasoning and is also resistant to rust, chips and cracks.
- Smooth enameled bottom is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 3/4 “ x 13’ x 1 3/4" high.
- 11 lb.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.