Staub Cast-Iron Crêpe Pan with Spreader & Spatula
Staub's special set turns out thin, Breton-style crepes worthy of an authentic French crêperie. The enameled cast-iron pan conducts heat flawlessly, so you enjoy consistent results from the first batch to the last. Includes a wooden spreader and a companion spatula.
- 11" diam.
- The durable black enameled coating resists rust, chipping and cracking, and unlike many cast-iron pieces it requires no additional seasoning.
- Combines black matte interior with glossy exterior.
- Long wooden handle stays cool to the touch.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" diam.
- 5 lb.
- Wide cooking surface is ideal for cooking crêpes—or use it as a griddle for pancakes, eggs or grilled cheese sandwiches.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before hand-washing.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by RedTeaKettle from Beautiful and easy to use I bought this crepe pan to use at a b&b I plan to open. I've been using it at home and making crepes has never been easier. It's a nice big pan and the accessories with it really help to create beautiful crepes. I've also used it to make pancakes and it's AMAZING! It is well worth the money!Date published: 2017-04-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Art5 from staub crepe pan this is a new product from Staub.. a crepe pan.. with other uses.. pan is 11" diameter, flat.. good weight..almost 5 lbs.. and a wood handle. ..easy to clean.. the wood handle is a nice touch.. excellent quality...very pleased to add this new pan to my collection..Date published: 2016-02-04Rated 4 out of 5 by CristyBone from Crepe Pan for yummy crepes Beautiful pan. I love crepes and wanted a nice pan to make my own. Loved the spreader & spatula and clean up was great. Would recommend this product.Date published: 2014-09-02Rated 5 out of 5 by drrayeye from Great Swedish pancakes With my 10" All Clad d5s, it was inconsistent at best, and I had difficulty turning the pancakes over. With the Staub crepe pan, and the special tool, the problem was solved. Works perfectly with my induction unit. I'm embarrassed to say that I even considered the "other" crepe pan.Date published: 2014-06-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Bigsweetpotato from Worth every pennys Easy to use & my crepes came out right even the first try, also "Crepes: 50 Savory and Sweet Recipes" book by Martha Holmberg , is great help too.Date published: 2013-10-25