Staub Cast-Iron Crêpe Pan with Spreader & Spatula
Staub's special set turns out thin, Breton-style crepes worthy of an authentic French crêperie. The enameled cast-iron pan conducts heat flawlessly, so you enjoy consistent results from the first batch to the last. Includes a wooden spreader and a companion spatula.
- 11" diam.
- The durable black enameled coating resists rust, chipping and cracking, and unlike many cast-iron pieces it requires no additional seasoning.
- Combines black matte interior with glossy exterior.
- Long wooden handle stays cool to the touch.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" diam.
- 5 lb.
- Wide cooking surface is ideal for cooking crêpes—or use it as a griddle for pancakes, eggs or grilled cheese sandwiches.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before hand-washing.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Art5 from staub crepe pan this is a new product from Staub.. a crepe pan.. with other uses.. pan is 11" diameter, flat.. good weight..almost 5 lbs.. and a wood handle. ..easy to clean.. the wood handle is a nice touch.. excellent quality...very pleased to add this new pan to my collection..Date published: 2016-02-04Rated 4 out of 5 by CristyBone from Crepe Pan for yummy crepes Beautiful pan. I love crepes and wanted a nice pan to make my own. Loved the spreader & spatula and clean up was great. Would recommend this product.Date published: 2014-09-02Rated 5 out of 5 by drrayeye from Great Swedish pancakes With my 10" All Clad d5s, it was inconsistent at best, and I had difficulty turning the pancakes over. With the Staub crepe pan, and the special tool, the problem was solved. Works perfectly with my induction unit. I'm embarrassed to say that I even considered the "other" crepe pan.Date published: 2014-06-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Bigsweetpotato from Worth every pennys Easy to use & my crepes came out right even the first try, also "Crepes: 50 Savory and Sweet Recipes" book by Martha Holmberg , is great help too.Date published: 2013-10-25