Staub Ceramic Oval Gratin
Staub stoneware bakers distribute and hold heat gently and won't absorb moisture, so foods bake to a moist, tender, golden finish without drying out. And you can take them from freezer to oven to table with ease. These oval dishes come in a range of sizes for baking everything from gratins and mac-and-cheese to fruit cobblers.
- Made of stoneware with a vitreous glass porcelain enamel finish.
- Stoneware will not absorb moisture, diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well.
- Superior thermal shock resistance, so dish can go from refrigerator to an oven or a microwave, then out to the table for serving.
- Finish is resistant to scratches and stains and easy to clean.
- Oven, broiler, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Colors coordinate with Staub cast-iron cookware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/2": 7” x 4 1/2" x 1 3/4" high; 15-oz. cap.
- 9": 9" x 6 1/2" x 1 3/4" high; 1-qt. cap.
- 11": 12” x 8" x 2 1/2" high; 2.4-qt. cap.
- 14 1/2": 15 x 10" x 3" high; 4 1/2-qt. cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 572ºF.
- Broiler, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- To avoid thermal shock, do not transfer directly from freezer to a hot oven; instead, place frozen dish in a room-temperature oven and bring both to temperature at the same time.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Do not use on stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- More about Staub
Staub traces its origin to the Alsace region of France, where founder Francis Staub designed his first enameled pot while working in an old French artillery factory in 1974. With the goal of creating the perfect pot for cooking the region’s traditional hearty soups, stews and braises, he combined cast iron, the most popular material of the time, with the latest enameling technology available. Today, Staub still makes its cookware at a traditional atelier in France, casting each pot in an individual sand mold, which is heated to 800°F and destroyed after use. The exterior enamel coating is made with glass powder and mineral pigments, applied in two or three coats to generate brilliant glossy colors.
Rated 5 out of 5 by khef2 from Great Quality This dish is perfect for small individual servings. It was shipped and packed very well. Will use this often.Date published: 2014-07-04