Staub Cast-Iron Mini Cocotte, Matte Black
- Online Only
Bring single servings of beans, macaroni and cheese, fruit crisps and cobblers directly from the oven or grill to the table in this mini cocotte. It features Staub’s innovative black-matte enamel coating, which takes cooking with cast iron to the next level with improved performance, style and durability.
- Matte Black cast iron features multi-coat enameling with low-gloss matte finish.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- Includes lid with brass knob.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2” diam., 3/4” high.
- 1/4-qt. capacity.
- 1 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
Next Day Delivery