Cast iron's unparalleled ability to retain heat makes this loaf pan a superb choice for preparing everything from meatloaves, casseroles and terrines to quick breads and pound cakes. The enameled-cast-iron lid not only seals in moisture to keep foods tender, it also inverts for use as a serving tray—a beautiful way to present food at the table.
- Multi-coat black enamel coating with low-gloss matte finish ensures strength and heat resistance. Enameled lid has a deep, vibrantly colored “majolique” finish similar in appearance to fine ceramic for oven-to-table presentation.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- Heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- 12 3/4" x 5 1/4" x 4 3/4" high.
- 1 1/2-qt. cap.
- 7 lb.
- Made in France.