Staub Cast-Iron Loaf Pan
Cast iron's unparalleled ability to retain heat makes this loaf pan a superb choice for preparing everything from meatloaves, casseroles and terrines to quick breads and pound cakes. The enameled-cast-iron lid not only seals in moisture to keep foods tender, it also inverts for use as a serving tray—a beautiful way to present food at the table.
- Multi-coat black enamel coating with low-gloss matte finish ensures strength and heat resistance. Enameled lid has a deep, vibrantly colored “majolique” finish similar in appearance to fine ceramic for oven-to-table presentation.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- Heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- 12 3/4" x 5 1/4" x 4 3/4" high.
- 1 1/2-qt. cap.
- 7 lb.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pan for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.