Staub Cast-Iron Braiser
Not only is this pan perfect for braising meats, but it can also go straight to the table with paella or jambalaya. Staub’s innovative enamel coating takes cooking with cast iron to the next level with improved performance, style and durability.
- Multi-coat enameling ensures strength and heat resistance and creates a deep, vibrantly colored “majolique” finish similar in appearance to fine ceramic for oven-to-table presentation.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 quart braiser: 9 1/2” x 4 3/4” x 2 3/4” high, 2 3/4-qt. cap., 9 lb. with lid.
- 4 quart braiser: 11” x 5” x 3” high, 4-qt. cap., 11 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
Next Day Delivery