Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. These versatile bakers have wide cooking surfaces and high sides, making them a natural choice for preparing casseroles, lasagnas and cobblers.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multicoat enameling creates a glossy, vibrantly colored "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.