Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with enhanced performance, style and durability. This well-rounded set includes everything you need for sautéing, grilling, braising and slow simmering, and it also transitions seamlessly from oven to table as serveware.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Multi-coat enameling increases the strength and heat resistance of each piece; the layered enamel creates a glossy, vibrant "majolique" finish that resembles fine ceramics.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture.
- Made in France.
7-piece set includes:
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 5 1/2-qt. round cocotte with lid.
- 9-qt. round cocotte with lid.
- 12" grill pan.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.