Not only is this pan perfect for braising meats, but it can also go straight to the table with paella or jambalaya. Staub’s innovative enamel coating takes cooking with cast iron to the next level with improved performance, style and durability.
- Multi-coat black enamel coating with low-gloss matte finish ensures strength and heat resistance.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- Extra-heavy lid with brass knob seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Made in France.