Staub 12-Piece Cookware Set
The larger pieces and oven-to-table au gratins selected for this set make it perfect for family-sized meals and entertaining. Staub’s innovative enamel coating takes cooking with cast iron to the next level with improved performance, style and durability.
- Multi-coat enameling ensures strength and heat resistance and creates a deep, vibrantly colored “majolique” finish similar in appearance to fine ceramic for oven-to-table presentation.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- Dozens of precisely placed bumps on the lid’s interior funnel evaporated juices directly back down on top of the food itself for more even basting.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Made in France.
12-Piece Set includes:
- 12” grill pan.
- 12” fry pan
- Two 2 3/4-qt. round ovens with lids.
- 7-qt. round oven with lid.
- 9-qt. round oven with lid.
- Two 9 1/2" oval au gratins
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12” grill pan: 12” diam. x 13 3/4” high; 11 lb. 4 oz.
- 12” fry pan: 12” diam. x 2” high; 6 lb. 9 oz.
- 2 3/4-qt. round oven: 8 1/4” diam. x 3 3/4” high; 9 lb. with lid.
- 7-qt. round oven: 11” diam. x 4 3/4” high (without lid); 13 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 9-qt. round oven: 12” diam. x 5 1/2” high; 17 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 9 1/2" oval au gratin: 9 1/2” x 7” x 1 3/4” high; 3 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.