Staub Cast-Iron 12-Piece Cookware Set
The larger pieces and oven-to-table au gratins selected for this set make it perfect for family-sized meals and entertaining. Staub’s innovative enamel coating takes cooking with cast iron to the next level with improved performance, style and durability.
- Multi-coat enameling ensures strength and heat resistance and creates a deep, vibrantly colored “majolique” finish similar in appearance to fine ceramic for oven-to-table presentation.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops including induction.
- Dozens of precisely placed bumps on the lid’s interior funnel evaporated juices directly back down on top of the food itself for more even basting.
- Extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- Made in France.
12-Piece Set includes:
- 12” grill pan.
- 12” fry pan
- Two 2 3/4-qt. round ovens with lids.
- 7-qt. round oven with lid.
- 9-qt. round oven with lid.
- Two 9 1/2" oval au gratins
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12” grill pan: 12” diam. x 13 3/4” high; 11 lb. 4 oz.
- 12” fry pan: 12” diam. x 2” high; 6 lb. 9 oz.
- 2 3/4-qt. round oven: 8 1/4” diam. x 3 3/4” high; 9 lb. with lid.
- 7-qt. round oven: 11” diam. x 4 3/4” high (without lid); 13 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 9-qt. round oven: 12” diam. x 5 1/2” high; 17 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 9 1/2" oval au gratin: 9 1/2” x 7” x 1 3/4” high; 3 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of order receipt. Large sets may ship in multiple boxes that arrive at different times or that arrive separately.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.