Ideal for novice gardeners looking to raise their own vegetables, this collection brings you six varieties of vegetable seeds chosen for their proven ability to grow easily in many different regions and without much attention. The Seattle Seed Co. finds the highest-quality seeds from organic growers and helps create the next generation of gardeners by donating seeds to nonprofits, schools and food gardens.
- Includes 6 individual packets of seeds (see More Info tab for specifics on each variety).
- Organic seeds are pesticide- and herbicide-free and never genetically modified.
- Open-pollinated varieties allow you to save the seeds from each year’s harvest to plant the next year.
- 45–65 days to harvest from transplant.
- Requires 6 hours or more of sunlight per day.
- Ideal for raised beds or planters. Min. container depth 12".
- Grown in USA.
Collection includes one seed packet each of:
- Waltham 29 Broccoli (.5gm, approx. 150 seeds)
- Marketmore 76 Cucumbers (2gm, approx. 75 seeds)
- Rainbow Blend Carrots (.5gm, approx. 350 seeds)
- Sugar Snap Peas (28gm, approx. 100 seeds)
- Brandywine Tomato (.1gm, approx. 35 seeds)
- Buttercrunch Lettuce (.5gm, approx. 275 seeds)