Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Starter Garden Seed Collection, Set of 6
Ideal for novice gardeners looking to raise their own vegetables, this collection brings you six varieties of vegetable seeds chosen for their proven ability to grow easily in many different regions and without much attention. The Seattle Seed Co. finds the highest-quality seeds from organic growers and helps create the next generation of gardeners by donating seeds to nonprofits, schools and food gardens.
- Includes 6 individual packets of seeds (see More Info tab for specifics on each variety).
- Organic seeds are pesticide- and herbicide-free and never genetically modified.
- Open-pollinated varieties allow you to save the seeds from each year’s harvest to plant the next year.
- 45–65 days to harvest from transplant.
- Requires 6 hours or more of sunlight per day.
- Ideal for raised beds or planters. Min. container depth 12".
- Grown in USA.
Collection includes one seed packet each of:
- Waltham 29 Broccoli (.5gm, approx. 150 seeds)
- Marketmore 76 Cucumbers (2gm, approx. 75 seeds)
- Rainbow Blend Carrots (.5gm, approx. 350 seeds)
- Sugar Snap Peas (28gm, approx. 100 seeds)
- Brandywine Tomato (.1gm, approx. 35 seeds)
- Buttercrunch Lettuce (.5gm, approx. 275 seeds)
- Dimensions & More Info
- Waltham 29 Broccoli: A popular vegetable at farmer's markets, this heirloom broccoli thrives in consistently moist, rich soil, doesn't require any special care and is very productive. Each plant will produce one large head in the center and edible shoots for months afterward. Best when steamed or stir-fried just until just tender.
- Marketmore 76 Cucumbers: This popular variety of cucumber is 8"–9" long at maturity, dark green and resistant to disease. Excellent sliced in salads and sandwiches, and for pickling and canning.
- Rainbow Blend Carrots: A colorful blend of carrots, this mix includes red, orange, purple, white and yellow varieties. Fine addition to salads and stir-fries.
- Sugar Snap Peas: Best-tasting of the snap peas, the sugar snap pea bears abundant 2 1/2"–3"-long meaty, juicy pods containing 5-7 medium-sized peas each. Serve them as a side dish or toss into mixed green salads or stir-fries. The perfect pea for early spring or late summer. Plants climb up to 6' and require support.
- Brandywine Tomato: This heirloom tomato is known for its perfect balance of sugars and flavor. Dark pinkish-red flesh is smooth and juicy. Fruits are very large, 1 lb. or more. Excellent sliced for snacking and salads; also for sauces, juicing, canning.
- Buttercrunch Lettuce: A leafy lettuce with crisp, dark green leaves and occasionally a tinge of red at the edges. It has a yellowish white heart at the center. Heat tolerant. Use raw for salads, garnishes and juicing.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.