Verismo™ 585 System by Starbucks®
Freshly brewed Starbucks® Caffè Lattes, espresso and brewed coffee are just a touch away. Our exclusive Verismo™ 585 System is the first single-cup machine that allows you to perfectly craft your favorite Starbucks® beverages at home, all with one machine in less than a minute. A range of preprogrammed functions also makes it easy to customize your perfect cup.
- Uses Starbucks® coffee and natural milk pods (sold separately) to automatically brew individual cups of coffee, espresso and Caffè Lattes.
- Swiss engineered high-pressure technology extracts the finest flavor from the coffee and creates sweet, creamy steamed milk.
- Creates 19 bars of pressure for a coffeehouse-quality crema atop every cup of espresso.
- Machine reaches brewing temperature in just 15 seconds.
- Brews espresso in 30 seconds and coffee in under a minute.
- Height-adjustable drip tray accommodates different cup sizes.
- Used pods automatically drop into built-in container that holds up to 30 used pods before disposal is needed.
- Custom temperature control button to suit your preference.
- Adjustable, programmable beverage size settings.
- Easy-to-read, user-friendly LED display.
- Internal water-filtration system.
- Large 118-fl.-oz. removable water tank.
- Integrated rinse cycle.
- Automatically shuts down after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- LED notifies you when it’s time to add water, empty pod container, descale or change the filter.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" x 19 1/2" x 15 1/4" high.
- Made in China.