Star Wars™ Vehicles Pancake Molds
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, a Jedi Kitchen Master created an epic breakfast to unleash the power of his Jedi Padawan. Using the Force™, he created three nonstick steel pancake molds in honor of the galactic star fighters of his heroes and villains: Jedi’s Knight’s X-Wing Fighter, Darth Vader’s™ Tie Fighter and Han Solo’s™ Millenium Flacon ™.
- Set of three, one of each star fighter.
- Easy-to-use molds.
- Place them with their handles up on a preheated griddle then pour in your batter.
- After the first side has set, remove the molds and flip the pancakes.
- The handles fold down for storage.
- Hand-wash; a nonstick coating makes them a snap to clean.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
© 2011 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. All rights reserved.
- Approx 6 1/4” to 7 1/4” wide.
- Made in China.
- Safe to use on stovetop griddle.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.