Stainless-Steel Straws, Set of 4
- Free Shipping
An eco-friendly alternative to disposable paper or plastic straws, these durable stainless-steel straws are infinitely reusable. The medical-grade stainless steel is non-corrosive, non-reactive—and won't absorb flavors or odors.
- Medical-grade stainless-steel straws are reusable.
- Perfect for use with our Eco Jarz lids, these straws are also suitable partners for regular glassware and water bottles.
- Nonreactive stainless steel won't absorb flavors or odors.
- 8 1/2" long.
- 26 gauge.
- Set of four.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Due to the heat conductivity of medical-grade stainless steel, users should be extremely cautious when consuming hot liquids through these straws.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.