Stainless-Steel Spice Box With Spoons
Modeled on the traditional Indian masala dabba (spice box), this stainless steel tin has a large, round container that holds seven removable bowls small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. Each one has a built-in leveler and holds a different essential spice that enables you to focus on cooking and forget about searching for spices. Consider using several boxes to organize spices by cuisine and streamline cooking; a box prepped for Indian cooking might include: cumin seeds, ground coriander, turmeric powder, red chile pepper, garam masala, kala namak and white table salt.
- Smart design keeps spices organized by cuisine.
- A double lid keeps spices fresh.
- To make accurate measuring easy, a half-moon ‘catch’ for leveling measuring spoons is built into every small bowl.
- Each spice box comes with seven removable spice bowls and two standard measuring spoons – a tablespoon and a teaspoon.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Individual bowls: 3" diam. x 2" high, 3/4-cup cap.
- Approx. 2 1/4" thick.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.