Peel, core, slice and dice a prickly pineapple into a pile of juicy bites in seconds with the aid of this cleverly designed tool. Simply insert the shaft into the top of a trimmed pineapple, apply light pressure and twist the handle. Lift the flesh from the peel, then slide the dicer down the stack of rings.
- Peels, cores, slices and dices a pineapple with two simple steps.
- Pineapple flesh emerges without eyes or bits of peel attached.
- Maximizes the amount of usable fruit.
- Rings can be left whole, if desired.
- Leaves the core and empty shell behind.
- The diced fruit can be tossed into a salad, layered into parfaits or enjoyed on its own.
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel cutting shaft; smooth plastic handle and dicing ring.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.