Stainless-Steel Oil Sprayer
An eco-friendly alternative to aerosol spray containers, this sleek stainless-steel pump can is handy for coating pans with oil (especially ridged grill pans), prepping baking sheets for cookies, or misting olive oil over vegetables and salad greens.
- Fill with your choice of oil and avoid unwanted chemicals or propellants.
- Nonaerosol, stainless-steel can be filled and used again and again, eliminating waste.
- Ideal for grilling, roasting, sautéing.
- Unique filter prevents clogs and lets you create infused oil with herbs and spices.
- Viewing window shows oil level.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Polished stainless-steel construction.
- 7 1/2" high, 3-oz. cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- To clean, fill halfway with hot tap water and one drop of liquid detergent. Pump until you feel resistance, then spray until pressure is depleted. To rinse, repeat sequence with fresh hot water only.
- Clean every 6 to 8 weeks.