Stainless-Steel Hori Hori Knife with Sheath
KnifeFree Shipping Internet Only
The Japanese-crafted Hori Hori knife is an infinitely useful tool designed for a lifetime of cutting, digging, sawing, trimming, transplanting and more. Equipped with sharp smooth and serrated blades, measuring marks and a precise point, it will come in handy every time you’re in the garden. Named for the Japanese word for “dig,” it’s crafted in Japan to the highest standards of quality and performance.
- Two-sided knife blade, with straight edge for weeding and cultivating and serrated edge for cutting roots, dividing plants and trimming branches.
- Stainless-steel blade is tempered for maximum durability, with a mirror finish that helps prevent oxidation.
- Handy inch and millimeter indicators let you measure soil depth for easy planting.
- Beautifully grained and durable solid Japanese tamo-wood handle is double riveted to the blade for stability.
- Riveted faux-leather sheath loops to your belt.
- 6 3/4" x 1 1/2" blade; 12 1/2" long overall.
- 7.6 oz.
- Handcrafted at a 50-year-old workshop in Japan.
- Wash blade and handle with warm, soapy water and dry well.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.