Stainless-Steel BBQ Griddle
Bring instant creativity to outdoor grilling with our do-it-all stainless-steel griddle—it transforms your backyard barbecue into an all-day cooking station. Use it right on your grilltop to add rich, fire-smoked flavor to everything from burgers, fajitas and grilled cheese sandwiches to breakfast classics like pancakes, French toast, and bacon and eggs.
- Multi-tasking outdoor griddle cooks all your favorite foods right on the grill.
- Great for backyard entertaining, tailgating or camping.
- Stick-resistant stainless-steel cooking surface heats quickly.
- Durable cooking surface is safe for use with metal utensils.
- High side walls keep foods from falling into the fire.
- Angled perimeter well keeps fatty drippings away from your food.
- Strategic venting guarantees uniform heating and airflow.
- Sturdy stainless-steel handles remove for easy cleaning.
- Patented underside cross-bracing system ensures maximum strength.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" x 14" x 4" high, 6 1/2" high with handles.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Start your grill before placing the griddle on the grilling surface. Gas ignition could cause injury if gas buildup occurs before the grill has started.
- Griddle will be hot during and after use. Exercise caution—and use oven mitts or heat-resistant gloves.
- While griddle is warm, scrape food residue from the cooking surface into the grease trough with a stainless-steel scraper or spatula.
- Sprinkle cooking oil or water on cooking surface to loosen any residue.
- Use a high-temp grill scrubber to clean the surface, if necessary.
- If using water, be sure the griddle has cooled enough so that you will not generate steam or grease spray by the water contacting the hot surface.
- When griddle has fully cooled, wipe grease trough with paper towels.
- For thorough cleaning, we commend using Scotchbrite steel wool soap pads and water, which will clean without damaging the griddle surface.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.