Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Stainless-Steel BBQ Griddle
Bring instant creativity to outdoor grilling with our do-it-all stainless-steel griddle—it transforms your backyard barbecue into an all-day cooking station. Use it right on your grilltop to add rich, fire-smoked flavor to everything from burgers, fajitas and grilled cheese sandwiches to breakfast classics like pancakes, French toast, and bacon and eggs.
- Multi-tasking outdoor griddle cooks all your favorite foods right on the grill.
- Great for backyard entertaining, tailgating or camping.
- Stick-resistant stainless-steel cooking surface heats quickly.
- Durable cooking surface is safe for use with metal utensils.
- High side walls keep foods from falling into the fire.
- Angled perimeter well keeps fatty drippings away from your food.
- Strategic venting guarantees uniform heating and airflow.
- Sturdy stainless-steel handles remove for easy cleaning.
- Patented underside cross-bracing system ensures maximum strength.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" x 14" x 4" high, 6 1/2" high with handles.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Start your grill before placing the griddle on the grilling surface. Gas ignition could cause injury if gas buildup occurs before the grill has started.
- Griddle will be hot during and after use. Exercise caution—and use oven mitts or heat-resistant gloves.
- While griddle is warm, scrape food residue from the cooking surface into the grease trough with a stainless-steel scraper or spatula.
- Sprinkle cooking oil or water on cooking surface to loosen any residue.
- Use a high-temp grill scrubber to clean the surface, if necessary.
- If using water, be sure the griddle has cooled enough so that you will not generate steam or grease spray by the water contacting the hot surface.
- When griddle has fully cooled, wipe grease trough with paper towels.
- For thorough cleaning, we commend using Scotchbrite steel wool soap pads and water, which will clean without damaging the griddle surface.
Next Day Delivery