Nordic Ware Stained Glass Bundt® Cake Pan
The majestic stained glass windows of French cathedrals provided the architectural inspiration for this elegant cake pan. For a beautifully sculpted cake whose design echoes the legendary “rose windows,” just pour in your favorite batter and bake. Your homemade cake needs only a bit of decoration – just top it with a simple glaze or sprinkling of confectioners' sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminum construction ensures perfectly even baking and browning.
- A premium nonstick finish guarantees that your cake will come out of the pan easily – and it makes clean-up a breeze.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine kitchenware since 1946.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 10" diam., 3" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- To preserve the nonstick finish, use only plastic or silicone utensils to remove the cake.
- Do not use metal utensils, scouring pads or abrasive cleaners on the nonstick surface.
- Do not cut directly in the pan.
- Hand wash and towel dry.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.