Nordic Ware Stained Glass Bundt® Cake Pan
The majestic stained glass windows of French cathedrals provided the architectural inspiration for this elegant cake pan. For a beautifully sculpted cake whose design echoes the legendary “rose windows,” just pour in your favorite batter and bake. Your homemade cake needs only a bit of decoration – just top it with a simple glaze or sprinkling of confectioners' sugar.
- Durable cast-aluminum construction ensures perfectly even baking and browning.
- A premium nonstick finish guarantees that your cake will come out of the pan easily – and it makes clean-up a breeze.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine kitchenware since 1946.
- 10-cup capacity.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- To preserve the nonstick finish, use only plastic or silicone utensils to remove the cake.
- Do not use metal utensils, scouring pads or abrasive cleaners on the nonstick surface.
- Do not cut directly in the pan.
- Hand wash and towel dry.