St. Jude® Spatula with Gingerbread Man
Our spatula displays a whimsical gingerbread man created by a young patient at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®. Make it part of your holiday cookie-baking collection, or share it as a wonderful stocking stuffer for child bakers. A portion of your purchase directly benefits St. Jude's.
- Smooth silicone head is shaped with one contoured edge and one straight edge to fit the contours of a variety of pans and bowls.
- BPA-free silicone head is heat resistant to 600°F and won't chip or crack.
- Head is secured to a sturdy maple wood handle.
- For every St. Jude spatula you purchase, we’ll donate 30% of the purchase price directly to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®, helping to support research and treatment for pediatric cancer and other deadly childhood diseases.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/2" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Safe for use at temperatures up to 600°F.