Pastry Prep Board
Perfectly sized for an array of prep tasks, this American-made hardwood board has one side for rolling dough that’s marked with circle guides to ensure perfect dimensions. It reverses to a a smooth surface that’s great for chopping.
- One side is branded with circles in commonly used pie diameters (8", 9" and 10") and one sized for a smaller tart.
- Also branded with a recipe for pie pastry, measurement equivalents and a 14" ruler for cutting lattice strips.
- The smooth reverse side is ideal for chopping, slicing and cutting without marring the rolling surface.
- Crafted of yellow birch, a northeastern hardwood.
- Handcrafted in the USA by Catskill Craftsmen, a small company that has produced artisan woodwork since 1948.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" sq., 3/4" thick.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash with mild soap and warm water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.